One Line Partners is looking for a single business to acquire and operate over the long term. Unlike private equity firms, One Line's principals take an active role in the day-to-day management of its companies.
How We Add Value
Hands On Approach - When One Line Partners acquires a company, one if its principles will enter the business and dedicate 100% of his time, resources, and attention toward growing that business over a long period of time, providing a level of support and attention that other investment groups cannot. This creates truly aligned incentives between the principals, its investors, and sellers with whom we partner.
Experienced Track Record - Our principals and investor group have collectively invested in dozens of companies in the lower-middle market. We have a history of building meaningful businesses and creating value for our shareholders.
Long Term - One Line Partners takes a long-term view towards value creation, giving us the flexibility to make decisions in a way that may that meaningfully creates value. We don't flip companies, we build them.
We are looking for businesses with the following characteristics:
- $5-$50 million in revenue
- $1-$5 Million EBITDA
- High Profit Margins >15%
- History of strong and predictable cash flows
- Low CapEx need
- Contractually recurring revenue and/or high customer retention
- Growing customer base
- Dedicated employees
- Health Care, Tech-Enabled Services (SaaS), or Financial Services
- Private owner looking to retire or gain liquidity
- Wishes to step away from daily management
- Wishes to see company continue to grow